HEADER PIC

HEADER PIC

WELCOME

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER IN USE. PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME VIEWING THIS BLOG. WHEN FINISHED YOU CAN JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE......

Friday, May 15, 2015

Itch Scratchin'

Outing #23
PRY12 - 7.53
Catch - 3
YTDC - 26
SCRATCH

Got out a couple of times before work this week.
Water levels are much higher than I would like but when the itch starts to itch, ya gotta scratch.
On Wednesday the 13th I did an upstream wade at Kilbuck and landed one (1) smallmouth that
was about 12 inches. The first fish of the day for me was a pike, and since I don't like them slimy.
stinking things,  I won't mention that I caught one.
On Thursday the 14th. I did a downstream wade of the same creek and landed two (2) smallies
that were the same size of the smallie from the day before in the area of 12 inches.

Not the most interesting post on this blog is it?
It's a post.

If this rain doesn't stop soon I'm gonna have to start planing for some
catfish outings for the upcoming holiday weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment