HEADER PIC

HEADER PIC

WELCOME

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER IN USE. PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME VIEWING THIS BLOG. WHEN FINISHED YOU CAN JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE......

Saturday, April 18, 2015

4/18/15 Good Day, 6 Fish

Outing #15
PRY12 - 6.74ft.
Clarity - 15 inches
Catch - 6
YTDC - 12

Made my way down to the creek for a few hours and managed to pick up 6 smallies all on a Tube.
I did try a few other types and colors of tubes with the Gander Mountain tubes producing the most fish. I started off landing a 14 1/2" and followed that with my big fish of the day at 17 1/2 inches.
I also landed a 15", two (2) 16'ers and finished the outing with a solid 17".
All fish had strong, beautiful, markings on them.
Felt GREAT to log in the first good day of the year.


17 1/2" Click to view larger


17" Click to view larger

No comments:

Post a Comment