HEADER PIC

HEADER PIC

WELCOME

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER IN USE. PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME VIEWING THIS BLOG. WHEN FINISHED YOU CAN JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE......

Sunday, April 5, 2015

4/4/15 - It's about damn time!

Outing #9
PRY12 - 6.45
Clarity - Slight stain 2 1/2ft.
Catch - 3

So the plan was to fish the Kish south branch at Deer Run F. P. but a quick
stop at Oak Ridge to see the water level with my own eye kind of made me 
change my mind and head back to the 'buck. The wind was blowing hard on
this day, and at one point where the creek opens up and there are no trees to block the sun or wind,
there were whitecaps. This area is where I landed my third and largest fish (15 1/2") of the day, but the wind was just too great to fish the area very long.


I never have bought in, or believed, in the smallmouth migration theory, but after the last two
weeks of outings, fishing the same area, I am now a true believer. I have seen it with my own eye.
With that being said, I'm kind of excited to see what the 2015 smallmouth migration class brings in.

 

All fish were caught using a tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment