HEADER PIC

HEADER PIC

WELCOME

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER IN USE. PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME VIEWING THIS BLOG. WHEN FINISHED YOU CAN JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE......

Friday, April 3, 2015

4/2/15

Outing #7
PRY12- 6.38
Clarity - Slight stain 2 1/2
Catch - 0


It's been 4 months since I caught my last smallie.
You can't say I didn't try. Still looking for that first smallmouth
of the season. Today I burned my last 2014 vacation day and spent
5 hours wading Kilbuck. The creek is still flowing clear and beautiful, so
I still managed a very enjoyable day away from work.
I waded up stream casting a tube into eddies, deep holes, around submerged logs, and
along current seams. No luck. Tied on a swim jig and cast that around for a while with no luck.
Tied on a spinner bait and tossed that around for a bit with no luck. I was digging thru my vest and ran across a weighted float and some flies. What the hell.
The float-n-fly produced the same as everything else this outing, nothing.
Better than a day spent at work.

On March 31, 2015, I stopped by the confluence I could see in the distance that
Julie's Tree still stands.


Julie's Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment