HEADER PIC

HEADER PIC

WELCOME

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER IN USE. PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME VIEWING THIS BLOG. WHEN FINISHED YOU CAN JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE......

Saturday, October 25, 2014

10/22


10/22 - Time Spent With Brandy

Decided to strap Brandy to the top of the car and drive her down to the river for a float. We put in on the south branch at Oak Ridge F.P. and did our short paddle up stream, followed by our float past the takeout to hit some areas downstream. It seemed like it was going to be a magnificent day as the first cast brought to hand the first smallie of the day. Yes, it was going to be an awesome day. NOT! We made our way upstream to hit the good areas which turned out not to be so good on this day. Started floating our way back downstream and picked up another smallie which was probably the same smallie I caught on the first cast when I first put in. Why would I think this, you ask?
Because I caught the damn thing in the very same exact spot that I caught the first one, that's why.

Those two fished ended up being the only fish of the day, but it was a nice
Fall afternoon to spend on the river with my Brandy. Soon Brandy will be going away for the Winter
and I will miss her, so it's nice to have this time together.






No comments:

Post a Comment